How can I become a vendor?
Whom should I contact for questions regarding application?
How can I get the most updated news of the markets?You can sign up to our weekly newsletter regular market news events and promotions.
Apply for a Temporary Food Factory License & a Temporary Liquor License?
Applicants who wish to sell unpackaged, handmade food and beverages (including cooked food):
- Must obtain a Temporary Food Factory License for your market stall (in order to do so, you must have a permanent license issued by the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHD), e.g. a Restaurant License or Food Factory License.
Applicants who wish to sell alcohol:
- If you wish to sell alcohol for immediate consumption, you must have a Temporary Liquor License, the application for which is done via the Hong Kong Police Force. (NB. You must have a permanent Liquor License in order to obtain a temporary one).
Click the below for the application form:
How can I know whether my application has been successful or not?
We will send emails to successful applicants after the application is closed.
See the application flow below:
1) Application submitted by prospective vendor.
2) Market organisers assess applications.
3) Market organisers send emails to successful applicants with available market dates and fees.
4) Successful applicants reply email to accept the offer (by a specified deadline).
5) Market organisers send invoice to vendors.
6) Vendors pay invoice by specified deadline, send the copy of receipts to market organisers.
7) Once paid, the stall is confirmed (Stalls will be released if we do not receive payment by deadline).